Wardrobe Spinner (Baseline)
Looking for the perfect combination of a large garment bag for that extended trip, but something that rolls easily around the airport, too? The Wardrobe Spinner is the ultimate solution for transporting multiple suits, garments, shoes and other closet necessities with four spinner wheels for effortless 360° navigation.
- Height: 22.5"
- Width: 24.5"
- Depth: 13.5"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- Capacity: 6091.5 cu. in.
- Brand: Briggs & Riley
- Collection: Baseline
- Warranty: Lifetime, covers airline damage
- Door panel features 2 mesh pockets for undergarments, a zippered shoe pocket, a tie/scarf pocket, and a zippered pocket
- Three sets of Wally clamps to securely hang 4-6 suits or garments
- Foam centered garment panels gently blanket clothes to minimize wrinkling
- Mesh corner pockets for odd-shaped items like belts or shoes
- Removable zip-in extended panel keeps longer garments neat
- Removable SmartLink™ strap included
- 2 garment bag hooks included
- TSA cable lock included
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Outsider® handle provides greater interior capacity and a flat interior surface for packing, so clothes arrive wrinkle-free
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Four double swivel wheels for effortless 360° navigation
- Self-repairing YKK zippers for smooth zipper action with lockable double zipper pulls
- SpeedThru™ pocket for storage of items at security checkpoints
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Smartlink™ strap transports two or more bags as one
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Cushioned top carry handle for smooth handling
- Reinforced corner guards protect all four case corners from wear and abrasion
- Divided gusseted front pocket: (1) a small section with key-keeper, a D-ring to hold hanging hooks, and (2) a larger section for packing casual clothes, a jacket or shoes