Framed Weekender (Baseline)
It really is the money bag. This Framed Weekender holds anything and quickly snaps open for easy packing and access to contents. It's the perfect bag for a quick bank robbery getaway… though we're sure you'll only use it for legitimate reasons.
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 18"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Capacity: 2299 cu.in.
- Brand: Briggs & Riley
- Collection: Baseline
- Warranty: Lifetime, includes airline damage
- Generously padded tablet slip pocket with screen-protecting felt lining fits most tablets or e-readers in and out of their cases
- RFID blocking pocket for credit cards, passports and wallets protects personal data from digital pickpockets
- Deep bloused pocket for storing chargers, power bricks, cables, etc.
- Two elastic pen loops for writing implements of various sizes
- Rigid wire frame allows bag to snap open, providing ultimate accessibility and making it easier to pack or to search for contents
- Cavernous main compartment accommodates clothing and bulky or odd-shaped items
- Two deep bloused pockets for organizing smaller clothing items and accessories
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with padded, non-slip shoulder pad included
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, moisture, dirt and abrasion
- Durable, ergonomic leather handles with magnetic closure for a comfortable grip and easy carrying
- Self-repairing YKK® RC zippers for smooth zipper action
- Ergonomic double zipper pulls can be used with a cable lock to keep contents secure
- Large, gusseted, u-zip organizer for hassle-free access to travel essentials
- Deep, full-length zippered pocket along back panel is perfect for letter-sized files and folders
- SpeedThru™ pocket for quick storage of items at security checkpoints
- Slip-through back panel allows bag to slide over any Briggs & Riley Outsider® handle for fast, convenient travel
- HideAway™ ID tag conceals personal information
- Rubber feet protect bottom of bag when placed on unclean surfaces