A pulse oximeter clips onto your finger to measure heart rate and oxygen levels in your red blood cells. Low oxygen saturation levels can be a sign of COVID-19.
It's important to know that a level between 95 and 97% is considered normal by the American Lung Association; anything below that would be a reason to call a doctor, and anything under 90% would be a reason to go to the emergency room.
In addition, your reading may be inaccurate if your fingernails are dirty or you have artificial nails or are wearing nail polish.
In Stock NOW!
- Integrated technology with SpO2 probe (blood oxygen saturation levels) and processing display module
- Easy operation, low power consumption, and auto power off
- Clear display: Dual-color OLED display (blue and yellow) can be rotated in 4 directions
- Display parameters: SpO2 value, pulse rate value, bar graph, pulse waveform, pulse mark, battery volume
- 8 hours sleep monitoring and perfusion index monitoring
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Pulse rate range: 25BPM - 250BPM
- SpO2 range: 70-99% (+/-1%)
- Certificate: CE, FDA
- FREE shipping with purchase!